Thank you for (auto-) updating our Google Maps™ Scraper
What’s new in 1.9.95?
With every update the extension becomes faster and better.
– Minor improvements (speed, email capture rate)
– It’s now possible to export only selected columns (by default all columns)
– Always show the extract button when there are results to download
– In Google Maps, you can create a list of places of anything you like (link). We are also capable of scraping that list, even if you did not make the list yourself.
– Enable “Update results when map moves” (bottom left in Google Maps) to retrieve more results from Google Maps. This method actually gives you more results from the same area by simply slowly moving around and different zoom!
Have a feature request or issue? Simply email us or reach out through chat widget.
How it works? Watch our 1 minute video below
Helping our customers grow & succeed
Here’s what some of our 12,459+ daily users say about us.
Mega useful! I save a lot of searching time!
I help my business clients with lead generation and it's fantastic to be able to quickly find all of the Google Maps listings in an area and then export them with the push of a button.
THIS IS GOLD!!!
I just purchased the unlimited Version and this is such a time save and money maker!
I checked out so many tools, but this thing is SO QUICK AND EASY to use!
It is a Must-Have for Lead Generation.
Super useful tool and the guys in support added a new feature that I enquired about within days.
A colleague told me about this extension and I love it! It's so easy to use and straight forward but gets you the results.
After a few hiccups to get the paid version of the extension functional with the help of their tech support team I am very happy with the product. I highly recommend it.
DISCLAIMER: All data collected by the extractor will not be stored locally on the computer where you install the extractor extension. The extractor will NOT attempt to offload, distribute, broadcast, sell or in any way share collected data. We designed Leads Extractor with the privacy of the user’s data in mind.